NAFTZ continues to grow in our mission to provide excellence in our educational programs and advocate on behalf of our communities, members, and partners. To achieve this, we take great pride in being at the forefront of offering quality resources and an increase diversity of expertise in the foreign-trade zone industry.
The Member-Get-A-Member Program (MGM) was established to foster continued growth at NAFTZ. Increasing and strengthening the membership at NAFTZ means a stronger presence in Washington,D.C. to advocate for the U.S. Foreign Trade-Zone Program, and improvements made to the many benefits you enjoy today such as webinar, event mentorship, and more. You’ve experienced the many great benefits of being an NAFTZ member, now share the value of NAFTZ with your peers and help grow the association.
How it works:
- Encourage companies to join the association
- Inform them of the current 50% discount for the 2022 NAFTZ Membership Term for new members representing new companies at NAFTZ. Click to learn.
- Ask the new member to include your name in the membership application on the referral line before submitting the membership application
- Inform Kristine Rosa, NAFTZ’s Sr. Manager of Member Services, to expect a new member application from a person you’ve recruited
What’s in it for you:
- NAFTZ staff will apply a referral award based on the category of the recruited member
- The referring member will have the opportunity to choose whether to apply the referral award to either a conference registration or to that individual’s membership dues
- The award for recruiting a Designated Member is $100
- The award for recruiting an Additional Member, Associate, or Affiliate Member is $25
Referral awards are limited to 5 per year, and must be used within one year from the date of the award.
Recruitment tips and resources
- Share this quick reference sheet of NAFTZ member benefits
- Invite a prospective member to one of NAFTZ upcoming events
- Follow NAFTZ on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook and share/comment/like announcements to help spread the word
- Link to NAFTZ on your company’s website, and express how being a member of NAFTZ has helped you
- And consider adding the proud member logo to your website or email signature
- Share the 2020 Annual Report which lists NAFTZ’s achievements in 2020
Check back for more tips and resources. If you have any question please contact Sr. Manager of Member Services, Kristine Rosa, at Krosa@naftz.org.