NAFTZ members have complimentary access to the live broadcast webinar and to the webinar archives which can be viewed in the member portal under Resources.
Click any of the above webinars for more information or to register!
Most Recent Webinar Recording For Members:
Webinar date: Wednesday, August 09, 2023
This session will cover the latest developments in the arena of Port Uniformity and how to overcome challenges
Featured Speakers: Justin Huguet, Geodis and Courtney Stiers, FTI Consulting Inc.
Most NAFTZ webinars are recorded and archived for members to view at their convenience at no charge as a major benefit of membership. Thanks to NAFTZ sponsoring organizations, some webinars are available to the general public. If you are a non-member, you can access publicly available websites by establishing a non-member user account. New accounts can be created by clicking the 'Member Login' link at the top of this page, and then click 'Create One' next to the Sign In button. Once you are logged in, you can find archived webinars under "Resources".
FREE Webinars currently available for members & non-members thanks to generous partnerships:
- OFIS Interface: Techniques to use in submitting reporting requirements successfully.
- NAFTZ Member Benefits: Explore the wide range of benefits NAFTZ membership offers... whether you are a brand-new member or joined years ago, this webinar is a great way to learn how to maximize your membership.
- 321 de minimis Advocacy Update: Understand the status of 321 and next steps available.
- Dury Deferral and other Savings Opportunities: Review considerations and calculations involved in the process.
- NAFTZ Membership Webinar: Explore how to get involved - such as committees and social media taskforce, etc.
- OFIS Interface - Presented by FTZ Board staff: For FTZ Grantees and Operators – explore how to log in and submit your annual report information. (Jan. 27, 2022)
- The Next Hot Topic - FTZs Benefits & Best Practices for 3PLs: Understand 3PL nuances and resources.
Sampling of archived webinar topics available exclusively to NAFTZ members:
- Grantee Compliance Checks
- USITC May 2023 FTZ Investigation Report on the impacts from similar programs in Canada and Mexico on employment and cost-competitiveness on firms operating in U.S. FTZs
- Advocacy Webinar Series: Fair Treatment of FTZ Goods - Why do FTZ's experience unfair/unequal treatment and what can be done about it?
- Advocacy Issues Webinar Series: Weekly Estimates for every HTS/COO/MID Combination and Zone Status... and the 999 line limit
- Prior Disclosures Best Practices
- 2023 FTZ Hot Topics
- FTZ Zone Auditing: Maximizing ROI & compliance
- Leveraging the new FTZ Board Annual Report Active Member Directory
- How to Prepare for the Zone New Year
- CBP Compliance in a Zone and Best Practices
- Blazing a trail to your FTZ Business Case
- ...and many more!
Nonmembers and government employees can purchase a recording of a prior webinar - email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.