Upcoming & Archived Webinars
NAFTZ members have complimentary access to the live broadcast webinar and to the webinar archives which can be viewed in the member portal under Resources.
Click any of the above webinars for more information or to register!
Most NAFTZ webinars are recorded and archived for members to view at their convenience at no charge as a major benefit of membership. Thanks to NAFTZ sponsoring organizations, some webinars are available to the general public. If you are a non-member, you can access publicly available websites by establishing a non-member user account. New accounts can be created by clicking the 'Member Login' link at the top of this page, and then click 'Create One' next to the Sign In button. Once you are logged in, you can find archived webinars under "Resources".
FREE Webinars currently available for members & non-members thanks to generous partnerships:
- How to determine if AD/CVD order/classification applies to your material. Explore outreach, status and recent approaches to connect you with the ideal resources.
- FTZ Board OFIS Interface. Learn more about the OFIS interface and latest program developments.
- Congressional Visits. Learn the latest strategies on how best to convey FTZ Benefits with your representatives.
- Annual Reconciliation. Learn how to best prepare for the Zone New Year in this webinar and set yourself up for FTZ success.
- 19 CFR Part 146/Foreign-Trade Zones (FTZ) Manual Revisions. This session covered the latest information regarding revisions, UFLPA.
- APHIS Filing Expansion - Phase VII HTS Code Requirements. Learn about the latest APHIS developments.
- The Impact of Trade Agreements and Remedies on Economic Development and FTZ Marketing: Understand the economic impact of trade remedies and FTZ marketing efforts.
- FTZ Board Annual Report & USITC FTZ Competitiveness Report: Uncovering Trends and Insights: The USITC released a groundbreaking report earlier this year, summarizing FTZ manufacturing and distribution activity during the last five years.
Sampling of archived webinar topics available exclusively to NAFTZ members:
- Grantee Compliance Checks
- USITC May 2023 FTZ Investigation Report on the impacts from similar programs in Canada and Mexico on employment and cost-competitiveness on firms operating in U.S. FTZs
- Advocacy Webinar Series: Fair Treatment of FTZ Goods - Why do FTZ's experience unfair/unequal treatment and what can be done about it?
- Advocacy Issues Webinar Series: Weekly Estimates for every HTS/COO/MID Combination and Zone Status... and the 999 line limit
- Prior Disclosures Best Practices
- 2023 FTZ Hot Topics
- FTZ Zone Auditing: Maximizing ROI & compliance
- Leveraging the new FTZ Board Annual Report Active Member Directory
- How to Prepare for the Zone New Year
- CBP Compliance in a Zone and Best Practices
- Blazing a trail to your FTZ Business Case
- ...and many more!
Nonmembers and government employees can purchase a recording of a prior webinar - email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Suggest a Topic or Sponsor a WEBINAR
Is there a particular topic you would like to see presented in webinar format? Submit your ideas to email@example.com.
Interested in sponsorship of a HOT TOPIC webinar ($1500 per webinar) - contact Victoria Cartwright 202-331-1950 ext. 224. Note government speaker webinars are not available for sponsorship however NAFTZ is happy to work with you and the webinar planning team to find an ideal topic for your brand.