Here’s a great way to enhance your connection to NAFTZ: Use the official NAFTZ Proud Member logo on you marketing communications. As an added member benefit, NAFTZ’s member logo is available for members to use on promotional items such as your company’s website, email signature line, and other business and promotional materials. Reinforce your individual commitment to the industry!
NAFTZ does not have to approve each use nor review the design of pieces bearing the member logo. However, we ask that you follow our guidelines of use.
- Do not distort the logo
- Do not use the logo as a watermark
- Do not alter the design and composition of the logo in any way
- Do not repeat the logo to create a pattern or place atop a pattern
If membership in the organization ceases, use of the logo on all print and electronic media must also cease immediately. We reserve the right to refuse usage of the member logo if we feel the logo is not being used appropriately. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please contact Erik Autor.
Download the NAFTZ Proud Member Logo
Instructions for members wanting to customize (using the PowerPoint version)
- the PowerPoint ﬁle and change “XXXX” to the year you became a member
- Go to File > Save As
- Select JPEG as the File Format, select the desired location on your computer and click on Save
Adding NAFTZ Membership details to your LinkedIn proﬁle
- Go to the ‘Accomplishments’ section under your proﬁle
- Click on the ‘+’ symbol and select Organization from the list of available options
- Type National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones (NAFTZ) under the ‘Name’ ﬁeld. Save