We are excited to launch a summer membership contest to mark the 83rd anniversary of the Foreign-Trade Zones Act on June 18. Our goal is to grow and continue to diversify the NAFTZ membership community. A growing foreign-trade zone professional community enriches the Association’s diversity, collaboration, innovation, partnership, and advocacy. We are asking our existing members – grantees, operators/users, consultants, and others – to help recruit 83 new members into the association. No one knows the benefits of NAFTZ membership better than a member.
The Prize: The person earning the most points by bringing in the most new members will win a free registration to the 2017 NAFTZ Annual Conference in San Diego and recognition at the conference during members’ breakfast on October 25.
How To Participate
We ask current members to submit a monthly report listing the name and organization of each new member who they have persuaded to join NAFTZ along with the recruitment method/s you used to firstname.lastname@example.org. Members will receive three points for each designated member and one point for each additional member. All other member categories will receive one point. Points earned are totaled.
Invite your referrals to complete this online application.
• The Membership Challenge ends on August 31
• Please submit a final record of your recruitment efforts by September 8
1. Must be a current NAFTZ member in good standing to receive points
2. Referrals must be new or rejoining memberships. Renewing members may be submitted, but will not be counted.
3. New member must enter referrer’s name in the referral field during the membership application process.
We thank you for your participation in outreach to potential members and helping NAFTZ to reach its goal of continuing to grow the community.
For More Information Contact:
Senior Manager of Communications & Member Services
202-331-1950, ext. 224