Foreign-Trade Zone Corporation (FTZC) | Telecommuting Position
The FTZC (Foreign-Trade Zone Corporation), the leading FTZ consulting firm specializing in the U.S. FTZ Program, seeks a knowledgeable, outgoing, and organized individual to assist our clients in implementing and establishing Foreign-Trade Zone operations. This position will offer excellent career growth and the unique opportunity to use past importing and FTZ experience to assist firms of all types and sizes in enhancing their profitability through the U.S. Foreign-Trade Zones program.
What you will be doing:
You will be assisting FTZC clients with implementing and setting up compliant Foreign-Trade Zone operations with Customs and Border Protection; and reviewing FTZ activation and operational processes and procedures. Activities will include FTZ Board applications, Activations with Customs and Border Protection, and FTZ compliance related services.
- 5 + years import/export Compliance and Foreign-Trade Zone Experience
- Understanding of inventory control, receiving, shipping, and transactions that affect material flow
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and experience of customs classification, logistics practices
- Overall first hand importing knowledge
- Experience interacting with Customs and Border Protection, as well as understanding of participating government agencies, such as FDA, Fish and Wildlife, etc.
- Attention to detail, and a natural desire to improve existing processes, procedures, and increase efficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to work proficiently in Microsoft Office Products (M.S. Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) is a must.
FTZC maintains one of the best compensation packages, including:
- Excellent Salary commensurate with experience
- 100% company paid employee health insurance
- 401K retirement with both company paid contributions and dollar for dollar 100% matching
- Life insurance
- Long Term Disability insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Company paid personal leave (vacation)
Where You Be Working:
This is a telecommuting position (work from your home), or work from our Mobile, Alabama office or Lancaster, Pennsylvania office.
Contact Information to Apply:
Please submit your resume to www.ftzcorp.com/careers.aspx
Only candidates with the requisite experience will be considered.Apply by N/A