Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) Analyst
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC | Winchester, VA
Integrus Holdings is a portfolio of companies, including Fortessa Tableware Solutions, Sterling Restaurant Supply and RRP (Rental Resource Partners).
Fortessa Tableware Solutions (FTS), our flagship company, is an acknowledged market leader in the commercial foodservice industry with a rapidly growing market-share in consumer tableware. Our history of innovation and our nimble response to marketplace trends have positioned us to lead every market sector we engage with and help us continue to grow our business on an international basis.
Sterling Restaurant Supply (SRS) has grown out of our core business and allows us to distribute a broad range of value-priced, high-quality products to commercial foodservice and retail customers online as well as through traditional retail stores.
RRP, which also benefits from our deep experience in product development for the commercial foodservice industry, has revolutionized the event rental and catering sector with trend-setting product ranges and innovative supply-chain solutions.
This position is responsible for the daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing with the Integration Point software platform to support the Foreign Trade Zone operation in Winchester, Virginia. The person will perform complex and confidential administrative duties to ensure accurate Custom Border Protection (CBP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and all other agencies affected by Foreign Trade Zone operations is within compliance of and adhering to all required standards.
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Customs Permission Oversight
- Collecting necessary documentation
- Filing CF3461 and CF7501Entries with CBP and FDA
- Filing transfers CF6043 and CF7512 with CBP
- Filing CF214 with CBO
- Filing other Customs documents as necessary for the FTZ (CF216 and CF349)
- Process weekly ISF (International Security Filing) with US Customs
- Managing inventory through the IP FTZ Software; receiving shipments, processing adjustments and shipping orders.
- Generating necessary reports and working within spreadsheets.
- Staying abreast of any US Customs regulations and updates
Dispatch International Systems
- Booking outbound ocean and airfreight for export orders
- Preparing the necessary export documents (invoices, packing list, SED….)
- Send pre-alerts with documents to consignee, sales and forwarder
- Customer Service with International Inbound Freight
- As needed follow up with international carriers
- Assist tracking inbound shipments as needed
- Dispatch deliveries
Assist the Logistics Department
- Assist with the preparation of International shipments with special requirements and delivery times
- Log inbound shipments when necessary
- Maintain primary communication between Logistics, Ops and Sales
- Assist in all other duties as assigned
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Two-year degree from accredited institution preferred
- One to three years’ experience in a FTZ shipping/logistics or similar environment.
- Foreign Trade Zone software experience necessary; Integration Point software platform preferred.
- Knowledge of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule and Food and Drug Classifications
- Microsoft Office proficient and capable of learning other computer skills.
- Ability to operate office equipment, phone system and company software.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail is required.
Essential Physical Requirement
- Ability to travel independently within company offices and warehouse, and in other communities to attend various meetings.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- The staff member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus as necessary to read a computer monitor, catalogs, orders, price lists and customer communications, etc.
- Ability to converse verbally and in writing as this job requires frequent communications with customers, staff and others.
- The staff member must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Please submit your salary expectation with your resume.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC offers a full benefit package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with employer match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan after eligibility requirements are met. We look forward to hearing from you!