Foreign Trade-Zone Specialist
Foreign-Trade Zone Corporation (FTZC) | Lancaster, PA
Foreign-Trade Zone / Import Administrator
The FTZC (Foreign-Trade Zone Corporation), a leading Foreign-Trade Zone consulting, operations, and software firm, has an immediate opening for a knowledgeable individual to assist in providing daily Foreign-Trade Zone management for key FTZC client’s zone operations, as well as providing compliance oversight related to Zone operations. The FTZC is willing to provide foreign-trade zone specific training for those candidates that have in-depth experience with importing, in-bond transactions, and CBP compliance.
Where You Be Working:
FTZC’s Operations and Contract Management Center
941 Wheatland Avenue
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17603
What you will be doing:
You will be administering foreign-trade zone’s for FTZC clients. Activities will include conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly activities and processes required to administer a compliant and efficient Foreign-Trade Zone. The duties will include the following:
- Prepare and file (submit) all daily FTZ admissions (e-214).
- Ensure all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual FTZ forms and reports necessary for FTZ operations are submitted and reviewed for accuracy.
- Maintain proper record keeping required for management of the FTZ.
- Operate the FTZ inventory control and recordkeeping system.
- Interact with Customs and Border Protection if necessary.
- Routinely update and report to direct management concerning activities related to the Foreign-Trade Zone.
- Process and verify FTZ related data.
- Validate FTZ data against actual documentation as needed to ensure accuracy of integration and information.
- Conduct reviews of transactions and processes and make recommendations on improvements.
- 2+ years of experience administering a foreign-trade zone, or related professional import experience in a real-world environment.
- Related experience includes filing Customs Entries or creating in-bond transactions.
- Experience administering a Foreign-Trade Zone
- Experience working for a Customhouse Broker
- Experience dealing directly with US Customs and Border Protection.
The FTZC (Foreign-Trade Zone Corporation) maintains one of the best compensation packages in the industry, with:
- Generous Salary commensurate with experience
- 100% company paid employee BC/BS health insurance
- 401K retirement with both company paid contributions and dollar for dollar 100% matching
- Life insurance
- Long Term Disability insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Company paid personal leave (vacation)
- Relocation Expenses will be considered for qualified candidates
Contact Information to Apply
Please submit your resume to www.ftzcorp.com/careers.aspxApply by N/A