Customs Compliance Analyst
Floor & Decor | Atlanta, GA
The Customs Compliance Analyst will support and enhance Floor & Decor’s Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) operations and customs compliance activities. This position will work cross-functionally with supply chain and merchandising teams, as well as product suppliers, 3PL and brokerage service providers. This position will support rapid company growth by ensuring compliance with all Customs and Border Protection (CBP) regulations and compliance activities.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in international affairs, supply chain or business administration is preferred.
- Licensed Customs Broker or Customs Compliance Specialist credential is preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in a US Customs or regulatory compliance environment. Importer experience is preferred.
- Must have proven track record developing, implementing, and managing US Customs procedures and regulations.
- Must have an ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-starter, able to prioritize effectively, and thrive in a challenging and rapidly-changing environment.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills including advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Research and classify new and existing products in the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS).
- Analyze customs duty spend and implement opportunities to reduce cos
- Manage day-to-day FTZ activities in multiple distribution centers across the United States.
- Analyze exam spend and hold duration, and implement opportunities to reduce costs and increase speed to m
- Develop and manage performance scorecards for customs brokerage service providers.
- Provide analytical support for Customs Compliance Manager and Senior Director of International Logistics.
- Manage compliance and customs brokerage SOPs.
- Manage CTPAT process including vendor and DC reviews and audits.
- Provide support for export sales team.
Working Conditions (Travel, Hours, Environment)
- This position is exempt and may include hours which exceed eight hours in a day or forty hours in a week. Some weekends may also be required.
- Limited travel required, including air and c
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to a warehouse environment and moving vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is typically quite to moderate.
Inquiries about the position can be directed to Scott Hollingsworth at email@example.com.Apply by N/A