The 2017 Grantee Handbook is a practical, accessible guide to all aspects of Zone management and administration for Grantees. Fully updated to cover the latest FTZ Board regulations, the Handbook also has been expanded to include more information than ever on the latest topics of interest to the Grantee community.
Check out the latest revisions:
- Improved language on public utility and uniform treatment
- Created a section on Grantee Liability
- Improved the Zones Schedule section
- Clarified wording in Applications section on Traditional Site-Management Framework (TSF) versus Alternative Site Framework (ASF)
- Revised section on Maintaining Zone Documents to delineate documents a grantee must keep and documents grantees are recommended to keep
- Add information on new security guidelines
- Updated the Marketing section examples and social media information
- Two new appendices – on the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) and the Centers for Excellence and Expertise (CEE)
Cost: The Grantee Handbook is complimentary to nonmembers/$75 USD for nonmembers.