2023 New & Returning Member Promotion
Foreign-Trade Zones (FTZ) help keep jobs in the U.S. by way of promoting and encouraging companies to manufacture and produce products in the U.S. rather than offshoring. FTZs employ over 480,000 people with 356 active production zones across the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Though the FTZ program had a record number of merchandise received in 2021 since 2013, the program faces constant threats that have the potential of effecting all companies, both large and small, and all those employed at an FTZ.
This is why we need you to join us today. We cannot advocate for this program alone. Help strengthen the voice of the FTZ industry by becoming a member of the only association dedicated to educating and advocating for the foreign-trade zone industry and for jobs and companies like yours.
Find out why more than 93% of our members renew their NAFTZ membership every year by becoming a member today! NAFTZ recognizes the importance of a strong membership and investing in the future of foreign-trade zones (FTZs) in the U.S. That is why we are offering a 20% discount to new members and to returning members that lapsed in year 2020 or any year prior.
Joining at this discounted rate, you will immediately have access to all of NAFTZ member benefits which include:
- Networking Opportunities. Attend our conferences at a discounted rate, and join monthly committee meetings to network with more than 700 FTZ professionals.
- FTZ Industry Voice. Advocacy has always been a core focus for NAFTZ. We advocate for the practical application of international trade policies and regulations to achieve maximum simplicity and effectiveness for the FTZ community. Some of our current advocacy initiatives includes advocating for 321 de minimis, assisting with the USITC Foreign-Trade Zones Competitiveness Study, conducting quarterly meetings with US Department of Commerce and monthly meeting with CBP, and developing the 5-year Advocacy and Visionary strategic plan for the association.
- Access to the Zones Report. Stay up-to-date on FTZ industry news through the exclusive Zones Report available only to NAFTZ members.
- Continuing Education. NAFTZ develops and conducts extensive training in all aspects of the FTZ program. We also host free monthly educational webinars on various FTZ topics.
- Accredited Zones Specialist (AZS) program. Elevate your professional career, and distinguish yourself as a FTZ program through this accreditation.
- Savings on FTZ Operator Bonds. NAFTZ members receive substantial discounts on FTZ operator including a wide-variety of other types of Customs bonds.
- … and much more!
Watch and review NAFTZ Member Benefits in this recorded December 1, 2022 webinar.
The discount applies only to the 2023 Membership Term for Grantee, Operator/Users, and Service Provider membership types. You must be a new member, or have lapsed in 2020 or any year prior. NAFTZ directors are ineligible for this promotion. The membership promo is only available through June 2023. Promotions cannot be transferred or provided to those that are replacing a once active member within a company. *Other exclusions apply.
To learn if you qualify, please contact membership at Kwells@naftz.org.
Join us today and lets continue to make Global Local.