NAFTZ recognizes the importance of a strong membership and investing in the future of foreign-trade zones (FTZs) in the U.S. That is why we are offering a 50% discount to new members representing companies/organizations that have never before held a membership with NAFTZ. Help strengthen the voice in trade policy and regulations in Washington and across the nation and show your support when you join the premier organization on advocacy and education in FTZs.
Joining at this discounted rate, you will still have access to all of NAFTZ member benefits which includes:
- FTZ Industry Voice. We advocate for the practical application of international trade policies and regulations to achieve maximum simplicity and effectiveness for the FTZ community.
- Access to the Zones Report. Stay up-to-date on FTZ industry news through the exclusive Zones Report available only to NAFTZ members.
- Continuing Education. NAFTZ develops and conducts extensive training in all aspects of the FTZ program
- Accredited Zones Specialist (AZS) program. Elevate your professional career, and distinguish yourself as a FTZ program through this accreditation.
- Savings on FTZ Operator Bonds. NAFTZ members receive substantial discounts on FTZ operator including a wide-variety of other types of Customs bonds.
- Networking Opportunities. Attend our conferences, events, and committee meetings to network with more than 700 FTZ professionals
Prospective members whose companies have never before been a member of the organization, are welcome to join and apply for this promotion. The discount applies only to the 2022 Membership Term for Grantee, Operator/Users, and Service Provider membership types. The company you represent when joining must be new to NAFTZ. Payment for this promotion must be made in one lump sum, and the discount cannot be applied after a membership is established. NAFTZ directors are ineligible for this promotion. *Other exclusions apply.
To learn if your organization qualifies, please contact membership at Krosa@naftz.org.