SAVE THE DATE for 2016 May 22-24, 2016 Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville 2100 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203
Special Thanks to our event sponsors:
Our Spring Seminar contains specialized sessions for Operator/Users, Grantees, Consultants, and those new to the industry, respectively. Topics are adjusted each year in order to address current issues and trends in the FTZ community. Sessions at the seminar include speeches, panel discussions, and thought-provoking Q&A sessions with government officials and industry experts.
The official HOTEL of the 2016 Annual Spring Seminar is Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville. Only a limited number of rooms were reserved at the discount NAFTZ rate of $199/night + tax for single/double occupancy, based on availability, call 800-336-3335 and reference our 2016 Annual Spring Seminar. If you have any issues booking your room, please contact email@example.com. For more information about the hotel click here. For airport transportation options click here. For directions click here.
BECOME A SPONSOR TODAY!
- Reach Your Target Audience -2015 NAFTZ Spring Seminar attendance included over 160 attendees, representing over 135 companies and grantees, and we are expecting another year of excellent attendance!
- Leave a Lasting Impression – Our sponsorship opportunities are an innovative way to get your name in front of current and potential clients and to secure new business. According to the Promotional Products Association International 2015 report:
- Branded items generate 15-50% greater recall than other major media.
- 82.6% of people can recall the company name on their promotional items
- For a complete list of sponsorship options click here.
*This rate reflects that of a one and a half day conference. Payment is due by the date of the event. Each additional registrant from the same company receives a $50 discount (not applicable for Federal Government employees) use the promo code “ADDITIONAL” when registering.
Save the date for 2017 May 21-23, 2017 held at Hilton Palacio del Rio, 200 South Alamo Street, San Antonio, TX 78205. NAFTZ Flash Back For photos from past Spring Seminars, featuring such guest speakers as Janelle Panoke, Customs and Border Protection.