Save the date for 2017 May 21-23, 2017 held at Hilton Palacio del Rio, 200 South Alamo Street, San Antonio, TX 78205.
Special Thanks to our 2016 event sponsors:
Our Spring Seminar contains specialized sessions for Operator/Users, Grantees, Consultants, and those new to the industry, respectively. Topics are adjusted each year in order to address current issues and trends in the FTZ community. Sessions at the seminar include speeches, panel discussions, and thought-provoking Q&A sessions with government officials and industry experts.
For a copy of this past year’s 2016 agenda click here.
The 2017 host hotel is Hilton Palacio del Rio, located just steps from the historic riverwalk at 200 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX. The NAFTZ Discount rate is $195/night+tax for single/double occupancy until April 17, based on availability. For additional hotel details click here.
Check back in February for 2017 for sponsorship details:
- Reach Your Target Audience -2015 NAFTZ Spring Seminar attendance included over 160 attendees, representing over 135 companies and grantees, and we are expecting another year of excellent attendance!
- Leave a Lasting Impression – Our sponsorship opportunities are an innovative way to get your name in front of current and potential clients and to secure new business. According to the Promotional Products Association International 2015 report:
- Branded items generate 15-50% greater recall than other major media.
- 82.6% of people can recall the company name on their promotional items
- For a complete list of sponsorship options click here
*This rate reflects that of a one and a half day conference. Payment is due by the date of the event. Each additional registrant from the same company receives a $50 discount (not applicable for Federal Government employees) use the promo code “ADDITIONAL” when registering.
NAFTZ Flash Back For photos from past Spring Seminars, featuring such guest speakers as Janelle Panoke, Customs and Border Protection click here.