Thank you for joining us in 2016! For photos of the 2016 event – click here.
SAVE THE DATE for 2017 October 22-25, 2017 Westin San Diego,400 West Broadway San Diego CA, 92101. Hotel discount rate of $239/night + tax based on availability (Westin San Diego)
Special Thanks to our 2017 event sponsors*:
*only reception sponsorships (Opening Reception at $5,000 and Exhibit Opening Reception at $10,000) are currently for sale, all others will be available in June 2017.
- Networking: The NAFTZ Annual Conference is the largest FTZ-related event in the United States. Our receptions, round table discussions, and exhibit hall are the ideal place to expand your network of contacts within the FTZ community. In the last three years, Annual Conferences, exhibitors had an audience of up to over 460+ FTZ professionals.
- Current Information: We ensure that our attendees receive the latest updates by bringing together key decision makers such as representatives from U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the U.S. Foreign-Trade Zones Board, and other Participating Government Agencies, as well as top practitioners from the private sector and prominent FTZ grantees.
- Education: Specialized tracks for Grantees, Operator/Users, and Fundamentals to maximize the time attendees spend on subjects relevant to their position and daily activities. In 2016, those attending the LIVE in-person event were able to collect up to 20 CPE credits and 19 CCS/CES credits.
- Attendees MUST hold an NAFTZ membership in their name or have transferred it from a current member to receive the member rate. To transfer a membership – contact Victoria Cartwright email@example.com. Each additional* registrant from the same company who pays the full registration rate, receives a $50 discount (not applicable for Federal government employees). *The first company representative must have paid the full registration rate, for the second company representative to be eligible for the discount. If registering via group the discount will automatically be applied online. If registering as an additional (not by group) enter the promo code “ADDITIONAL” to receive the discount. Registration and full payment must be received by Sept. 21, 2017 to receive the pre-registration rate. All fees must be paid prior to seminar entrance. A confirmation e-mail will be sent as the registration is processed. Guest tickets (for non-conference attendees) are available for the evening Receptions at an additional fee may apply.
Each year we offer a variety of opportunities to get one’s name/services front and center with their targeted clientele. All reception sponsorships are open year round while the remaining are timed with a sponsor release in mid-June. Stay tuned for more details.
- LEAVE AN IMPRESSION = 82.6% of people can recall the company name on their promotional items*
- BE UNFORGETTABLE = Branded items generate 15-50% greater recall than other major media*
- LET ATTENDEES GET ATTACHED = 58% of people hang on to and use a branded promotional item*
*According to the Promotional Products Association International
Brand Exposure: The 2015 Annual Conference and Exposition drew more than 420 attendees, 19 sponsors, and 20 exhibitors representing 280 different companies. Client Connection: The NAFTZ Annual Conference is the largest FTZ-related event in the United States. With over 420 in attendance last year, and estimated attendance in 2016 to be similar, our receptions, round table discussions, and exhibit hall are the ideal place to expand your network of contacts within the FTZ community. Additionally, sponsors and exhibitors receive an advanced attendee list and are able to issue an email (in accordance with NAFTZ guidelines) to conference attendees, to continue to build a relationship with those in their market.
Event Savings: Gold and Platinum sponsorships include complimentary registration(s) in their benefits package while the exhibit fee includes one conference registration. For a regular booth, the one (1) booth registration fee is a $75 savings and for one (1) premium booth attendee registration is offered at a $350 savings compared to early member rates. FTZ Community Growth: Through such efforts as sponsorship and exhibition, NAFTZ is able to enhance event programs, receptions, and networking opportunities to the those in the FTZ industry. Through such generous donations, we have been able to grow event attendance and further develop opportunities, which we can in turn, provide the benefits back to our attendees.
To view sample presentations from previous NAFTZ Annual Conferences, click the images below. Grantee Track Presentation: Public Utility and Uniform Treatment Considerations Operator/User Track Presentation: Top 10 Most Common FTZ Operational Problems View a Copy of Last Year’s Event Program