Special Thanks to our event sponsors: For photos of last year’s event – click here.
PLEASE EMAIL the registration form below to email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE for 2016 October 16-19, 2016 Loews Royal Pacific Hotel 6300 Hollywood Way, Orlando, FL 32819
- Networking: The NAFTZ Annual Conference is the largest FTZ-related event in the United States. Our receptions, round table discussions, and exhibit hall are the ideal place to expand your network of contacts within the FTZ community. In the last three years, Annual Conferences, exhibitors had an audience of up to over 460+ FTZ professionals.
- Current Information: We ensure that our attendees receive the latest updates by bringing together key decision makers such as representatives from U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the U.S. Foreign-Trade Zones Board, and other Participating Government Agencies, as well as top practitioners from the private sector and prominent FTZ grantees.
- Education: Specialized tracks for Grantees, Operator/Users, and Fundamentals to maximize the time attendees spend on subjects relevant to their position and daily activities. Those attending can collect up to 20 CPE credits and 19 CCS/CES credit for those who attend.
- Attendees MUST hold an NAFTZ membership in their name or have transferred it from a current member to receive the member rate. To transfer a membership – contact Victoria Cartwright firstname.lastname@example.org. Each additional* registrant from the same company who pays the full registration rate, receives a $50 discount (not applicable for Federal government employees). *The first company representative must have paid the full registration rate, for the second company representative to be eligible for the discount. Once eligible, please enter the promo code “ADDITIONAL” to receive the discount via the online registration or note it on the registration form below. Registration and full payment must be received by Sept. 13, 2016 to receive the pre-registration rate. All fees must be paid prior to seminar entrance. A confirmation e-mail will be sent as the registration is processed. Guest tickets (for non-conference attendees) are available for the evening Receptions at an additional fee ($50 for Sunday or Monday Receptions, $100 for Tuesday Reception).
GUEST ROOMS Our host venue Loews Royal Pacific Resort is offering the NAFTZ discount rate of $179/night+tax online via the “book hotel” link or by phone 866-360-7395 for single/double occupancy until Sept. 13, based on availability. Click here for exclusive benefits of booking our room block. For directions – click here. To review transportation options – click here. LOCATION The conference venue is within walking distance to Universal CityWalk® and both Universal Orlando® theme parks. To learn more about the conference location click here. MAIN EVENT RECEPTION Get ready for the reception of your dreams, hosted by Integration Point, Port of Houston Authority, and NAFTZ, held in the middle of Marvel Super Hero Island® at Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme park! The streets of this comic book city where good battles evil are yours to enjoy. Plus, all night long you can enjoy incredible rides and attractions. Battle villains high above the streets in 3-D on The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man®, feel the rage of The Incredible Hulk Coaster®, and take fear to new heights on Doctor Doom’s Fearfall®. It’s an entire evening of action and thrills— and it’s all yours! The main event reception is held Tuesday, October 18, 2016, from 8-11 p.m. and all registered conference attendees are eligible to attend. If you plan to bring a guest, please visit the main website for more details as additional fees apply. All guests must RSVP to attend. Reception Guest Tickets are available at $50 for Sunday, $50 for Monday, and $100 for Tuesday’s reception, priced per guest per event. Email Victoria Cartwright email@example.com with any guest ticket requests. WHY SPONSOR & EXHIBIT? On Friday, June 17, 2016, Noon Eastern, we will begin to accept meal/item sponsorship and exhibitor booth requests. Now is your chance to get your name out there, so do not miss out. Once registration is open, if you would like to request a sponsorship, please notify us by email here or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to sign a Sponsor Rules & Regulations form. A deposit of 50% of the total sponsorship price will be due in 30 days from the original invoice date, and the remaining 50% due 30 days prior to the conference start date (September 16, 2016). (If we do not receive final payment by this date, you will forfeit your deposit, and we reserve the right to resell the sponsorship to another company/organization). Reception sponsorship(s) are available year-round so call today for details. New sponsorships available! See the button at top of the page for a complete list of opportunities!
- LEAVE AN IMPRESSION = 82.6% of people can recall the company name on their promotional items*
- BE UNFORGETTABLE = Branded items generate 15-50% greater recall than other major media*
- LET ATTENDEES GET ATTACHED = 58% of people hang on to and use a branded promotional item*
*According to the Promotional Products Association International Brand Exposure: The 2015 Annual Conference and Exposition drew more than 420 attendees, 19 sponsors, and 20 exhibitors representing 280 different companies. Client Connection: The NAFTZ Annual Conference is the largest FTZ-related event in the United States. With over 420 in attendance last year, and estimated attendance in 2016 to be similar, our receptions, round table discussions, and exhibit hall are the ideal place to expand your network of contacts within the FTZ community. Additionally, sponsors and exhibitors receive an advanced attendee list and are able to issue an email (in accordance with NAFTZ guidelines) to conference attendees, to continue to build a relationship with those in their market. Event Savings: Gold and Platinum sponsorships include complimentary registration(s) in their benefits package while the exhibit fee includes one conference registration. For a regular booth, the one (1) booth registration fee is a $75 savings and for one (1) premium booth attendee registration is offered at a $350 savings compared to early member rates. FTZ Community Growth: Through such efforts as sponsorship and exhibition, NAFTZ is able to enhance event programs, receptions, and networking opportunities to the those in the FTZ industry. Through such generous donations, we have been able to grow event attendance and further develop opportunities, which we can in turn, provide the benefits back to our attendees.
To view sample presentations from previous NAFTZ Annual Conferences, click the images below. Grantee Track Presentation: Public Utility and Uniform Treatment Considerations Operator/User Track Presentation: Top 10 Most Common FTZ Operational Problems View a Copy of Last Year’s Event Program Our 2017 Annual Conference host hotel is Westin San Diego offering the NAFTZ discount rate of $239/night+tax for single/double occupancy until based on availability for the October 22-25, 2017 event. Loews Royal Pacific Resort logo © 2016 UCF Hotel Venture. All rights reserved. © 2016 MARVEL. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.